When you’re buying a loft for sale in DTLA, you’re going to see something you love – and you’re going to want to make an offer.
So how long should you wait, and what’s the secret behind the timing?
Here’s what you need to know.
How Long Should You Wait to Make an Offer?
When you find your dream space, make an offer right now.
- If you love the loft, chances are pretty good that other people who have also seen it – maybe even the same day you did – and they fell in love with it, too.
- When you really enjoy a space, there’s a good chance that you’ll compare every loft you see after it to the one you enjoy… and the rest will probably fall short.
We know a buyer who toured a home and knew right away that it was “the one.” She left with her agent to go back to the agent’s office to write an offer – and on the way there, her agent called the listing agent and found out that the people who had seen the home a half-hour before she did had already put in their own offer. She had two choices: She could put in an offer over asking price or she could keep looking for another home. Ultimately, she looked for another home – but to this day, she still wishes she’d been able to get the original home she wanted.
Time kills deals. If you find a loft you love, let your real estate agent know you’re ready to take the leap. You’ll be able to put in your offer immediately… and hopefully you’re the first and best offer the seller receives.
Are You Buying a Loft or Condo for Sale in DTLA?
Call us at 213-254-7626 or get in touch with us online to start exploring your options when you want to buy a loft or condo in downtown Los Angeles.
While you’re here, check out our:
- DTLA Arts District lofts for sale
- Historic Core lofts for sale
- DTLA Little Tokyo lofts for sale
- Bunker Hill lofts for sale
- City West lofts for sale
- South Park lofts for sale
- Fashion District lofts for sale
- Financial District lofts for sale