When you’re selling a condo or loft in Downtown Los Angeles, you need to know one very important fact: You have a matter of seconds to capture a buyer’s imagination and pull him or her in.
How Quickly Can You Gain a Buyer’s Interest?
According to a breakthrough report, “Psychology of House Hunting,” about 80 percent of buyers know whether a home is the right choice for them within just a few seconds.
So what can you do?
Make sure the first spot your prospective buyers see is spotlessly clean and beautifully staged – but don’t stop there.
Carry that cleanliness and staging throughout the rest of the condo or loft, too. You can create a great first impression, but that impression can take a downward spiral if the rest of the home isn’t up to par.
Use these tips:
- Clear out everything you don’t use every day from the entire home. Pack it away and put it in storage – you’ll be able to take it out in your new home.
- Make sure the closets contain items, but keep them to a minimum – you want to show off how much space there is.
- Hire a professional cleaning service to do a top-to-bottom clean in your home. That way, you only have to maintain what they’ve done while your condo or loft is on the market.
Are You Buying a Loft or Condo for Sale in DTLA?
Call us at 213-254-7626 or get in touch with us online to start exploring your options when you want to buy a loft or condo in downtown Los Angeles.
While you’re here, check out our:
- DTLA Arts District lofts for sale
- Historic Core lofts for sale
- DTLA Little Tokyo lofts for sale
- Bunker Hill lofts for sale
- City West lofts for sale
- South Park lofts for sale
- Fashion District lofts for sale
- Financial District lofts for sale