Arts District South will be the new home for The SOHO Warehouse. The private club that will occupy a 100 year old historic warehouse at 1000 S. Santa Fe. Plans call for the 6 story renovation to open in 2016.
According to LADCP records taken here from www.urbanizeLA.com, the club will feature the following amenities:
- Basement: 1,529-square-foot, 71-seat music performance room.
- Ground level: 13,865-square foot, 800-seat public market, restaurant, bar and backyard area.
- Second floor: 2,925-square-foot, 39-seat spa and salon.
- Third floor: 3,868-square-foot, 10-seat gym area and flexible event space.
- Fourth floor: 16 hotel rooms.
- Fifth floor: 955-square-foot, 39-seat film screening room.
- Sixth floor: 5,942-square-foot, 267-seat club, music room, restaurant and bar.
- Roof level: 3,352-square-foot, 197-seat pool terrace, lounge and bar; 771-square-foot, 49-seat observation deck and lounge.
Arts District South, which is basically south of 6th Street and crosses 7th Street as you head down Mateo & Santa Fe Streets is developing at a rapid rate.