Art Share LA is an amazing place for artists and those who appreciate them to gather and support the arts. But what is it, and could it be the perfect place for you to explore?
What is Art Share LA?
Art Share LA is truly one-of-a-kind. A nonprofit that supports local and emerging artists, this spectacular place features a gallery for beautiful displays of interesting, engaging and thought-provoking art. With a large theater and rehearsal room, a supportive staff that genuinely cares, and a highly creative and energetic environment, you’ll feel right at home.
Since 1997, Art Share Los Angeles has been providing a place to live, work and exhibit for artists. The building hosts exhibitions, programs and education for anyone who’s interested. There are two galleries – the Main Gallery and the Perimeter Gallery – and each year, Art Share runs between 15 and 25 rotating shows (and each show showcases between eight and 15 artists).
The theater runs more than 90 performances each year, ranging from dance and music to speaking events, improv and more.
Are You Buying a Condo in the Arts District?
If you’re buying a condo for sale in DTLA’s Arts District, call us at 213-254-7626. While you’re here, check out our:
- 940 East 2nd Street: For Sale | For Lease
- Barker Block: For Sale | For Lease
- Barker Block (Warehouse One): For Sale | For Lease
- Beacon Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Biscuit Company Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Gallery Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Molino Street Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Mura: For Sale | For Lease
- Toy Factory Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Toy Warehouse Lofts: For Sale | For Lease