If you’re a fitness junkie who’s buying a loft or condo for sale in Little Tokyo, you’ll be glad to know that there are several great gyms, yoga studios and marital arts dojos within a short distance of your new home.
Here’s a quick list for your reference.
Gyms Near Little Tokyo in DTLA
Address: 3443, 718 Jackson Street
Address: 830 Traction Avenue, #2B
Address: 320 East 2nd Street
Equinox Downtown LA
Address: 444 South Flower Street
Address: 301 West 1st Street
Address: 437 South Broadway
Krav Maga Unyted
Address: 735 South Figueroa Street, #100
Bikram Yoga Downtown L.A.
Address: 700 West 1st Street
Search for homes in DTLA here:
5 Tips for Finding the Right Gym
When you’re searching for a new gym, here’s how you find the one that’s right for you.
- Visit at your usual workout time. You want to check things out at your usual workout time so you can find out how it’s likely to look when you stop by.
- Check for clean machines. You already know that gyms can be germy, but have a close look at the machines and see if anyone is maintaining them between uses.
- Find out if they have an emergency plan. What happens if someone goes into cardiac arrest or gets severely injured on a machine? You need to know, just in case.
- Read and re-read your contract. Some gyms refuse to stop charging you when you stop going – so it’s best that you read your contract thoroughly to make sure you won’t get caught up in a mess if you find another gym that you like better.
- Ask about the culture. Are you allowed to wear a hat while you workout? What about using headphones on the treadmill? Find out what’s allowed and what’s not before you sign the dotted line.
Are You Buying a Loft or Condo in Little Tokyo?
If you’re thinking about buying a condo in Los Angeles or a nearby community, call us at 213-254-7626 or contact us online. While you’re here, check out our: