Buying a condo for sale in the Arts District? You’ll be happy to know that we have our share of fantastic bars here – and these are five of our favorites (in no particular order, of course).
5 Great Bars in DTLA’s Arts District
Pour Haus Wine Bar
The Pour Haus Wine Bar is a laid-back hangout. You’ll find wine, craft beer and great snacks, and board games to keep you occupied and spark conversation.
Arts District Brewing Co.
The Arts District Brewing Company is known for its draft beers, games and delicious (and quick) food service. You might even catch a live performance here.
EightyTwo is like an arcade, only better. With great arcade games in an adult-beverage environment, it’s a must-stop if you’re in the area.
Filled with vintage décor and staffed by bartenders who know how to mix a thing or two, Villains Tavern is a great place to catch live music played on the outdoor stage.
Everson Royce Bar
A gorgeous environment with banquette seating makes Everson Royce Bar a great place to stop. It’s a local favorite.
Are You Buying a Condo in the Arts District?
If you’re buying a condo for sale in DTLA’s Arts District, call us at 213-254-7626. While you’re here, check out our:
- 940 East 2nd Street: For Sale | For Lease
- Barker Block: For Sale | For Lease
- Barker Block (Warehouse One): For Sale | For Lease
- Beacon Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Biscuit Company Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Gallery Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Molino Street Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Mura: For Sale | For Lease
- Toy Factory Lofts: For Sale | For Lease
- Toy Warehouse Lofts: For Sale | For Lease